New Features: Application and Category Colors
– Application colors (Classic, Red, Blue, Green, Gray)
– Category Colors (16 basic colors)
– Category colors are used in the calendar view for easy log identification
– Choose colors for category as well as sub-items
– Category sub-item colors are only visible when filtering on the category
- Plot timed log entries. Log entries with start/stop times can now be plotted
- Plot data aggregation: Choose from Daily/Weekly/Monthly and Total/Average
- Timed log entries containing forms with numeric fields are now included in the plots
Timed log entry screen shots (scroll table to see totals):
Timed log entries with form (scroll table to see all columns):
New Feature – SD card Support:
- MyLogs saves attachments, database backups, and exports to the MyLogs folder on your devices storage media
- A preference has been added for user to select the storage location for these files.
- If your device has a writable secondary storage (SD-Card) then you will be able to select this storage location for all newly added log entries.
- If your secondary storage (SD card) is not writable by 3rd party apps, then this feature will not be available. (Note: this could be an issue for user running Android 4.4 KitKat)